QMake Home Page
- Defs - Description File Variables
- Commands - QMake Commands
- autoport - QMake porting utility (to Visual C++ & others.)
- sysconf - Utility to query system configuration
- Build Structure - Directory structure generated by QMake
- validate - Validate, utility used by QMake to do regression testing.
QMake is a flexible compilation aid, based on the GNU "make" program.
It was originally developed for building the RAVL (and its
predecessors) library, but it can be used for compiling any software
project, however big or small.
QMake relies on a simple text file ("
defs.mk") being present in
each directory of the project. Each
defs.mk describes what must be compiled from that directory.
The documentation for QMake is fragmented at present: