Basic types, Containers and Memory management.
- Typedefs - Typedefs
- Error Handling - Error reporting, Exceptions and Asserted invariants.
- Indexing - Indexing from 1-D to N-D for arrays, images and hash tables
- Strings - Text strings
- IO - Input Output system
- XML - XML Streams
- Reference Counting - Memory management system.
- Math - Basic mathematics
- Arrays - 1,2 and 3 Dimensional Arrays
- Tuples - Various fixed sized containers.
- Lists - Doubly linked lists
- Stacks - Fixed and dynamic stacks.
- Trees - Binary Trees
- Hash Tables - Creates an arbitrary mapping between a key and a value.
- Queues - FIFO, Priority and other queues.
- Graphs - Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Data Processing - Data flow programming
- Misc - Miscellaneous useful classes.
- Calls - Calls and Triggers
- Branch - Containers with low cost copy constructors
All the classes in the core of Ravl are operating system independent and
do not depend on external libraries.