The C++ documentation tool
CxxDoc was originally written to be fast replacement for perceps. The mark-up
used in the C++ code is very similar, but the template files are different.
Features of CxxDoc include
Details of how to mark up code for use with CxxDoc can be found in the RAVL introduction on
- Support for namespaces and nested classes.
- Flexable template based generation of documentation files.
- Fast parsing and document generation.
- Categorisation mechanism for classes to help with documenting large projects.
- Automatic expansion of template arguments.
Required RAVL modules: Core, OS, SourceTools